[AUCTeX] Re: Newbie questions regarding ConTeXt support.

From: Gour
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: Newbie questions regarding ConTeXt support.
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 06:49:41 +0100

>>>>> "Aditya" == Aditya Mahajan <address@hidden> writes:

Hello Aditya,

Aditya> I have a good understanding about the user interface of most
Aditya> ConTeXt commands, so I can help with recommending what needs to
Aditya> be changed, and testing. However, first I need to make sure that
Aditya> the benifits are worth the effort (of switching to emacs). I
Aditya> will play around with emacs+auctex, and shout again once/if I
Aditya> decide to switch to it.

I recently switched to emacs (from vim) and can only pray that you do
the same. Then I'm sure emacs+auctex would be in much better shape for
ConTeXt development ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D