Re: [AUCTeX] Re: Want help in the latest auctex -- Help worked

From: Dr. Sethuraman
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Re: Want help in the latest auctex -- Help worked
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 10:42:59 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Ralf Angeli's hints worked well for me. Thanks to Ralf Angeli.

Later on, I will post a more detailed description of how I used his
suggestions for a slightly larger problem that I was facing - namely
using LaTeX to type in several foreign languages, where each language
used a different preprocessor.

Jayaram Sethuraman