[AUCTeX] auto-load \include-files when opening master-file.

From: inu
Subject: [AUCTeX] auto-load \include-files when opening master-file.
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 19:34:56 +0200

Hi,
my question is concerning multifile documents. I have a master-file,
which includes some chapter-files. Using gnuserv i can open my
master-file and after that doubleclick on every chapter-file to add
them to the running emacs as new buffers. Or i could use Reftex-TOC to
get to the chapter-files in the buffers.
But I would like emacs to load all chapter-files in buffers
automatically, after opening the masterfile.
1. Is there a certain command to do this?
2. Or something i need to add to my .emacs-file?
3. Or a File-Variable i need to add to my master-file? Like the one
which is used to tell a .tex-file the name of its master-file:
%%% Local Variables:
%%% mode: latex
%%% TeX-master: "../master"
%%% End:

I am interested in this matter, because by using tabbar.el for
buffer-tabs, i could have all chapter-files as Tabs in the top of the
emacs-frame right from the start.

Thanks in advance,
Alex