[AUCTeX] Is there an easy way to create keybindings for commands similia

From: Basil Abou El-Komboz
Subject: [AUCTeX] Is there an easy way to create keybindings for commands similiar to "section", etc.
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 12:08:32 +0100

Hey,

I'm using AUCTeX and I am very satisfied with it. As using latex more and more, there is an growing demand for additional keybindings, similar to "C-c C-c C-s" for a section command. How can I (easily) create additional keybindings....... so for example C-c C-c C-u to query for an text and then insert "\example{query-text}".

I would appreciate any hints and tipps!

Thank you!

Greetings,
Basil