[AUCTeX] How to tell LaTeX-fill-buffer not to reindent the verbatim regi

From: Hoang Trong Minh Tuan
Subject: [AUCTeX] How to tell LaTeX-fill-buffer not to reindent the verbatim regions.
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 13:04:37 -0500

How to tell LaTeX-fill-buffer not to reindent some predefined regions .
  I have defined <code> as a verbatim environment so that anything between
\begin{code}
 line1
 line2
 line3
 line4
\end{code}
     will be treated as verbatim text.   The problem is that whenever I use LaTeX-fill-buffer command, it automatically re-indent everything inside, and change the structure that I want to keep in the verbatim region, e.g.
\begin{code}
  line1 line2
  line3 line4
\end{code}
  Can someone give me a solution to avoid this problem? Thanks.

Tuan