[AUCTeX] completion of my biblatex files

From: mejia
Subject: [AUCTeX] completion of my biblatex files
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 22:16:52 -0500 (CDT)

I have been looking all over the internet and through the
manuals and do not seem to find how to find my issue.

I have not been able to make AUCtex recognize and help me
complete the references from by bibtex file.  Completion works
for all commands, but not for the references in my bibtex files.

Naturally, my .emacs has the following lines included:

(setq-default TeX-master nil)
(setq TeX-parse-self t) ; Enable parse on load.
(setq TeX-auto-save t) ; Enable parse on save.

Any idea as to what am I missing or how can I fix the issue.

Santiago.