Re: [AUCTeX] Problem with preview

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Problem with preview
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 16:38:17 +0100

* J. Burton (2009-03-24) writes:

> Hi, when I preview a document with graphics in with C-c C-p C-d, the
> preview stops after the first graphic. That, is, the first section,
> subsections, formulae etc are shown in preview, as is the the first
> figure but after that the preview stops and I just see the TeX. I am
> using ubuntu Intrepid, Emacs 23.0.60.1, AUCTeX 11.84.

Does it work with 11.85 or a CVS version of AUCTeX?

> There are no errors in the preview output, just some warnings about
> pdf group properties that it can't handle and will ignore.

Does it work if you use PDF files which do not produce such warnings?

See <URL:http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=figurehere>.

> l.35 ....person = o'.person \Rightarrow o = o'))$$

This looks like you are using $$ for display math in LaTeX.  If this is
the case, you should read the section about deadly sins in l2tabuen.pdf.

--
Ralf