Re: [AUCTeX] Change pdf view command

From: gerald . jean
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Change pdf view command
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 15:45:33 -0400

Hello,

on a related note: yesterday our IT people upgraded Emacs from 21.3 to
22.3, but the executable has changed place.  When I View a document, with
xdvi, after compiling it with Source Specials mode activated inverse search
doesn't work anymore since the command issued is, for example:

xdvi -paper us -sourceposition "52 TelePV.tex" -editor
"/usr/bin/emacsclient --no-wait +%l %f" TelePV.dvi

But emacsclient is not in "/usr/bin/emacsclient" anymore, it is in
"/usr/local/bin/emacsclient", what do I have to do so AUCTeX is aware of
the new location of Emacs and emacsclient?  I looked at
TeX-output-view-style but I saw no reference to the editor in there??

Thanks for any help,

Gérald Jean
Conseiller senior en statistiques,
VP Planification et Développement des Marchés,
Desjardins Groupe d'Assurances Générales
télephone            : (418) 835-4900 poste (7639)
télecopieur          : (418) 835-6657
courrier électronique: address@hidden

"In God we trust, all others must bring data"  W. Edwards Deming

address@hidden a écrit sur 2009/07/08 15:17:32
: