[AUCTeX] TeX-fold-prefix

From: Brett Presnell
Subject: [AUCTeX] TeX-fold-prefix
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 14:46:54 -0500

I suppose this is a feature request.

For years now I have had

(setq outline-minor-mode-prefix "\C-c\C-o")

in my .emacs.  Of course this overrides the default C-c@ and conflicts
with the use of C-cC-o as a sort of default prefix for TeX-fold-mode.

Looking at tex-fold.el, I see that the various key maps for
TeX-fold-mode are defined individually, so if I perversely wanted to
change them to address@hidden, etc, I would have to change all 11 individually.

Would it be possible and reasonable for auctex to define a
TeX-fold-mode-prefix variable with default value of C-cC-o?

I'm suggesting this in spite of the fact that I've decided to revert to
the defaults for a while to see if I can live with C-c@ as my
outline-minor-mode-prefix --- although I find C-c@ awkward, I generally
prefer to accomodate myself to emacs defaults when I can.