[AUCTeX] LaTeX/Auctex on Fedora 12

From: Dave Cook
Subject: [AUCTeX] LaTeX/Auctex on Fedora 12
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:58:12 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

Hello

I have just done a series of (long overdue) updates to Fedora (from 9 to 12, each done in turn) I now find that the updates have left my Fedora 9 tetex intact but the updates to the libraries mean that latex does not run until I get the old libraries back. I have not updated Auctex since I am a bit concerned that something will break in the middle of two large projects. The Fedora 12 DVD does not seem to have any LaTeX/AucTeX rpms which strikes me as very odd - any experience out there?

Regards,

Dave

Dr. David B Cook