[AUCTeX] natbib and syntax hightlighting

From: Makmiller Martins Pedroso
Subject: [AUCTeX] natbib and syntax hightlighting
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 02:41:14 -0600

Hi all,

I'm currently using the natbib package to manage my
references. Usually the commands \citet and \citep are highlightled in my tex file.
However, if I use a separate class file
to load the natbib package, the commands \citet and \citep are *not*
highlighted in my tex file any more. Do you have any suggestion of how
I can solve this problem?

(Parsing the buffer on load and save are both enabled in my init file. I'm using AUCTeX 11.86).

Thanks!

mak