Re: [AUCTeX] Redefining the context engine

From: Luis Finotti
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Redefining the context engine
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 11:40:17 -0500

Thanks Markus for the very helpful answer.  Okular now opens up nicely.

On the other hand, I can only use inverse-search (from Okular to
emacs).  With Xpdf I could only use forward-search (from emacs to
xpdf).  Can you get forward search with okular?

According to the manual, AucTeX should pass the options to the viewer
(I think it was the "%(outpage)" it had with xpdf?), but I don't see
it working with okular.  Could you get it to work?

Thanks again,

Luis