Re: [AUCTeX] How do I start acroread from tool bar?

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] How do I start acroread from tool bar?
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 21:55:23 +0100

Again, please keep the mailing list copied!

* Zhang Jinzhong (2010-11-17) writes:

> Yes, the out file is present, but it does not work on mine. However, I
> can manually add a "acroread" in the command list. That way works.

If you try `C-c C-c View <RET>' instead of clicking on the tool bar
button that would probably give you more of a hint what goes wrong.
It's likely you don't have the viewer installed that AUCTeX calls per
default (xpdf or Evince, depending on the AUCTeX version).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-post

--
Ralf