[AUCTeX] context engine

From: Horacio Suarez
Subject: [AUCTeX] context engine
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 13:54:15 +0000

Hello

I don't know way, but suddenly, maybe after an ubuntu upgrade, my context comand stops working:

Now it is:

texexec --once --texutil --engine=ConTeXt-engine --interface=en --nonstop

but removing "--engine=ConTeXt-engine" o "ConTeXt-engine" it works.

I want to change the whole context command, or remove "--engine=ConTeXt-engine" at least.

I've change and save "context engine" in Auctex costumization, but when I run again Auctex use the same command.

thankyou ind advance.

Horacio Suarez