Re: [AUCTeX] Beamer | C-c = the TOC buffer is returning frame numbers

From: spinner
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Beamer | C-c = the TOC buffer is returning frame numbers
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 23:30:50 -0700 (PDT)

FOLLOW UP:

I've done some testing and observe that C-c = on my Beamer documents (Beamer
document class) produces the same kind of TOC buffer as in common LaTeX
documents with sections, subsections, and so on until I apply style hooks
C-c C-n on the document. After I apply style hooks, the TOC buffer
presentation format changes to a listing of frame numbers (1,2,3, and so
on).

If I close the file and reopen, before applying style hooks, I can get the
TOC buffer that I want. I prefer to generate the kind of TOC buffer with
sections at all times in my Beamer documents. Is there anyway to alter this
TOC buffer behavior on Beamer documents?