[AUCTeX] reftex-citation to complete from all citations instead of just

From: Michael Hoffman
Subject: [AUCTeX] reftex-citation to complete from all citations instead of just ones used previously?
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 16:45:52 -0700

When I start AUCTeX there are no completions available for reftex-citation. I have to give it a regular expression first and then after selecting a citation it will be in the history for reftex-citation and also I can tab-complete to it in the prompt for reftex-citation.

It seems like it would be easier to just tab out a citation key if I know its beginning and have the citations completed from the bibliography database instead of history. Is this possible?

Michael Hoffman