Re: [AUCTeX] reftex-label-alist for ctable package

From: Michael Bach
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] reftex-label-alist for ctable package
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 00:07:00 +0200

Hi Tassilo,

On 8/3/2012 8:56 AM, Tassilo Horn wrote:
I've fixed it!  It took me half an hour to edebug several reftex parsing
functions to eventually see that the label regex has to be written in a
way so that a forward search stops directly after the label.  :-)

Glad to hear that, good job!

Ok, if you want you can apply this mini-patch on top of the others and
then it'll also work for ctables.

I applied the patch(es) and everything works as expected for ctables.

Thanks Tassilo for your prompt responses and solution of this issue!

Enjoy your holidays,

Michael