[AUCTeX] Problem with Emacs + ConTeXt

From: Manuel González Suárez
Subject: [AUCTeX] Problem with Emacs + ConTeXt
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:48:20 +0200

Hello.
My name is Manuel Gonzalez and I am a professor of ancient Greek at the University of Oviedo (Spain). I am writing to you because I do not know how to solve a problem. I use Emacs to compose texts with LaTeX, but now I am working with ConTeXt. I installed TeXLive 2011 on Windows Vista, but when compiling with ConTeXt Emacs and gives me an error message:

This script needs 'ruby.exe' Which Seems not to be installed.

However, ruby.exe, is installed.

I think it's a problem of Path. But compiles perfectly with LaTeX.

Anybody could help me?

I apologize for my bad English and thank you very much.