Re: [AUCTeX] M-q in text after \minisec{}

From: Marius Hofert
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] M-q in text after \minisec{}
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 09:51:36 +0100

I just realized that \paragraph{} does not create a linebreak *in the pdf*. I
would therefore also suggest to change the behavior of \paragraph{} in the
.tex file such that *no* linebreak appears on M-q. This would be more consistent
with what you see in the pdf (although I can image in everyone would like this).