Re: [AUCTeX] autocomplete only for Latex commands/keywords?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] autocomplete only for Latex commands/keywords?
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 11:09:07 +0200

Jannis <address@hidden> writes:

> OK, I created Tassilos file, ran C-c C-c several times and the
> auto/bar.el file was created with the content Tassilo mentioned.

Good.

> When I now go back to bar.tex and hit C-c C-m and start typing
>
> include <TAB>
>
> another buffer opens with this content:
>
> Click <mouse-2> on a completion to select it.
> In this buffer, type RET to select the completion near point.
>
> Possible completions are:
> include
> includeonly
>
> So there is no completion for \includegraphics.
>
> Is there in your cases?

Yes.  So it seems the problem is that your auctex installation is
lacking the style files like graphicx.el.  They should reside in a
directory listed in `TeX-style-path'.  Do `C-h v TeX-style-path' to
check the value.

Is there a graphicx.el in some of those directories?  If not, your
auctex installation seems to be incomplete.

Bye,
Tassilo