[AUCTeX] Including a default preamble in all documents

From: Jorge A. Alfaro Murillo
Subject: [AUCTeX] Including a default preamble in all documents
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 14:17:07 -0400

Hi.

What is the best way to include a default preamble when I create a new
document? I have some default packages and environment definitions
that I always include in my LaTeX files.

Currently I am defining a new variable LaTeX-default-preamble and
modifying the function TeX-arg-document so that it includes:

(if LaTeX-default-preamble
   (insert (concat "\n\n" LaTeX-default-preamble)))

before it runs TeX-remove-style and the TeX-after-document-hook.

Is there a better way to do this?

Best,

Jorge.