[AUCTeX] Comment or uncomment only one line

From: Thorsten Grothe
Subject: [AUCTeX] Comment or uncomment only one line
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 20:37:10 +0200

Hello Auctex-users,

I got a small problem with Auctex. I got often constructs like this in my files:

% \usepackage[forpaper,pointsonleft,nototals,answerkey]{eqexam}
\usepackage[usecustomdesign,usexkv,links,useforms,forcolorpaper,%
nozerototals,allowrandomize,noparttotals,nosummarytotals,%
cfg=ka_normal,
totalsonright,
nosolutions,
%answerkey
% vspacewithsolns
% proofing,
% solutionsonly
% nospacetowork
]{eqexam}

let's say I only want to comment out one line like *nosolutions*, when I hit
C-c ; or C-c % Auctex comments out the whole paragraph or the whole region but
I want to comment out/in only *one single line*, is this possible with a
shortcut?

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Thorsten