Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTEX with multiple modes

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTEX with multiple modes
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 14:23:57 +0200

As far as I can understand you are sort of embedding Maxima code into LaTeX
code and you would like the Maxima edit mode for the pieces of Maxima codes
only.

I think that the same sort of thing is needed for Asymptote
(http://asymptote.sourceforge.net/), not sure how/whether they handle it.
Maybe you should investigate whether people with similar problems have found
any standard solution to do it.

  Vincent.