Re: [AUCTeX] Small optimizations / was: Problem with latex2e style hook

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Small optimizations / was: Problem with latex2e style hook --- LaTeX/Texinfo collision
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 09:24:29 +0200

Hi Vincent,

sorry, I've forgotten to mention in my last mail that the patch won't
apply cleanly.  Looking at the diff for ChangeLog, it seems it's based
on some quite old version.  Could you update it to apply on the current
git head, please?

It also contains trailing whitespace which it shouldn't (and git won't
apply by default).

Bye,
Tassilo