Re: [AUCTeX] 11.88.9 and fill-paragraph oddness

From: gojjoe
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] 11.88.9 and fill-paragraph oddness
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 15:41:55 +0200

Hi George,

You can change this behaviour by customizing the variable
Latex-fill-break-at-separators

I think it should work if you check "Opening Display Math Switch" and "Closing Display Math Switch" and leave the other options unchecked, in the customization menu for that variable.

This change has been made because '$...$' and '\(...\)' were behaving inconsistently with respect to paragraph-filling.

Developers: maybe it'd be good to change the default value of "Latex-fill-break-at-separators" then?

Cheers,