Re: [AUCTeX] PDF2DSC sentinel: Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil

From: gojjoe
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] PDF2DSC sentinel: Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 23:43:51 +0100

On 20151124 19:36, José Carlos Santos wrote:

No. :-( I use the 64 bit version of Ghostscript and it looks
like preview.el only works with 32 bit Ghostscript.

Mmm I can't help there as I have a 32-bit system. But I've heard it's always possible to install 32-bit programs on a 64-bit system (they go in the \WOW\ directory). A web search should help solving this.

Also, try out Vincent's distribution:

http://vgoulet.act.ulaval.ca/en/emacs/windows

I think he has a 64-bit setup too.

Cheers,