Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX support in lettre

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX support in lettre
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 19:26:33 +0100

I am using GNU Emacs on MSwindows XP & MSWindows 7, and this functions exists.
FYI html-to-texi converter project on GNA! uses this function.
Anyhow, using an XML-like markup was just an example from the top of my head.
Letting the user provide some Lisp sexp may be a better solution (except that
writting backslashes in a Lisp expression is a bit more tedious).

VBR,
   Vincent.