Re: [AUCTeX] Support for empheq

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Support for empheq
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 17:23:48 +0200

Hi Hong,

> Hi all,
>
> Empheq, an environment to typeset math equations, is currently not
> supported by auctex. Is there any plan to support it? Thanks!

We don't have a style file for empheq.sty in AUCTeX, yet, but you can
generate one right now from within Emacs with the following command:

  M-x TeX-auto-generate RET /path/to/empheq.sty RET RET

Replace "/path/to/empheq.sty" with the actual path of your
"empheq.sty" file.  Restart Emacs and you'll enjoy autocompletion for
macros and environments (including "empheq", with its optional and
mandatory arguments) provided by empheq package.

Bye,
Mosè