[AUCTeX] AUCTeX has a logo!

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX has a logo!
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 01:10:38 +0100

Dear all,

yesterday a new version of AUCTeX was released and Tassilo promptly
updated the package on GNU ELPA and it is already live, so probably
many of you already got it.  Let me thank all people who contributed
for this release come true.

As a first act after the new release, I added a new logo for AUCTeX to
the repository.  There has been a thread on this mailing list a while
ago about the logo, there was a good consensus on the design but then
the discussion stalled.  I went bold and installed it.  For anybody
using git, the LaTeX source of the logo is under etc/ directory.  Just
open the file with AUCTeX and issue C-c C-a to view the output (you
may need a recent TeX distribution to compile the document).  People
not using git can grab the file from
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=auctex.git;a=blob_plain;f=etc/auctex-logo.tex;hb=HEAD

You can see the logo in action also in our website:
https://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/  Two PNG versions are available:

* smaller: https://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/img/auctex-logo-128.png

* larger: https://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/img/auctex-logo.png

I hope you'll enjoy it!