Re: [AUCTeX] Repeat TeX-command-run-all without buffer change

From: Thorsten Grothe
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Repeat TeX-command-run-all without buffer change
Date: Sat, 06 May 2017 22:05:36 +0200

Hi Mosè,

* Mosè Giordano: 06.05.2017 (17:39):

[...]

> If you believe that sometimes `TeX-command-default' fails to
> detect a necessary command, please share this situation so that we can
> improve its logic.

thanks for your response, this is simple example for this situation,
it's from the exsheets package. Change the points in the question
environments and run TeX-command-run-all and see the value of
\totalpoints, here I have to run it again to get the right value :-)
BTW. with latexmk it works fine.

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{exsheets}
\usepackage[ngerman]{babel}
\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}

\begin{document}

\begin{question}{50} % → change here
\end{question}

\begin{question}{50} % → change here
\end{question}

Here we need at least 3 LaTeX runs, \verb!TeX-command-run-all does not see
this:!
\totalpoints
\end{document}

Regards