Re: [AUCTeX] Symbol's value as variable is void: LaTeX-reftex-cite-forma

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Symbol's value as variable is void: LaTeX-reftex-cite-format-auto-activate
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 22:58:11 +0900

Hi Alfredo,

> whenever I try to open a .tex file in Emacs I get the error in the
> subject. The file is opened in the background so I have to search
> through my buffers to see it.

> Could you please help me fixing this problem?

Could you provide some more information so that we can reproduce the
symptom and examine the problem?  The output of M-x
TeX-submit-bug-report and the sample files would be helpful.  It would
also be a good idea to try enabling debug-on-error option as described
on https://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/manual/auctex/FAQ.html and to
provide us the backtrace.

Regards,
Ikumi Keita