Re: [AUCTeX] Preview of math / new ghostscript

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Preview of math / new ghostscript
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 21:04:53 +0200

On 2017-10-22 19:55, David Kastrup wrote:

More of a problem of how Ghostscript works.  It has a safer mode, and
for interactive mode, it must be possible to enter and exit it in some
manner.  Ghostscript changes the details every few releases.  I think
that the last few changes had been tracked and fixed by Ralf.

That might be, but I doubt my fixes had much to do with the internals of Ghostscript. So I'm sorry to say that I won't be of much help here.

--
Ralf