[Audio-video] address@hidden: the video of the speech you did at sina.co

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Audio-video] address@hidden: the video of the speech you did at sina.com in Sep. 2005]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:27:47 -0500

Please DTRT with this speech.

From: Bill Xu <address@hidden>
To: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:21:52 +0800

Dear Richard,

Last week, I dealt with the video of the speech you did at sina.com in
Sep. 2005 again, it's a ogg theora/vorbis format video, file size is
154M, 40 minutes long.

Since it's a video with audio, it's a good a material to teach people
the free software. I'll spread this video again soon. And I wish it
could be collected at gnu.org too.(When we finished that speech in 2005,
I tried to push it to gnu.org, and wrote to one of employee of gnu.org,
but didn't get the responses, since he didn't know me, so my email
disappeared in the spam, maybe. :-))

The URL is http://www.billxu.com/friend/rms/free.software.htp.ogg File
size is 154M, 40 minutes long. My web site will well serve the users
around China. ;-)

BTW, the article of the campaign of anti online bank will be ready
tomorrow. (it's delayed for my dealing with that video last week.)

Best wishes,
- --
Bill Xu <http://www.billxu.com>