[Audio-video] About RMS's video at SINA.COM

From: Bill Xu
Subject: [Audio-video] About RMS's video at SINA.COM
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:26:46 +0800

Hi All,

I wrote a email before, supply RMS's video at SINA.COM, the old email
is:

---------------------------------
Dear Richard,

Last week, I dealt with the video of the speech you did at sina.com in
Sep. 2005 again, it's a ogg theora/vorbis format video, file size is
154M, 40 minutes long.

Since it's a video with audio, it's a good a material to teach people
the free software. I'll spread this video again soon. And I wish it
could be collected at gnu.org too.(When we finished that speech in 2005,
I tried to push it to gnu.org, and wrote to one of employee of gnu.org,
but didn't get the responses, since he didn't know me, so my email
disappeared in the spam, maybe. :-))

The URL is http://www.billxu.com/friend/rms/free.software.htp.ogg File
size is 154M, 40 minutes long. My web site will well serve the users
around China. ;-)

I found that video is not collected at audio-video.gnu.org still. What's wrong?
Please help to do that.

Thanks.