Re: [Audio-video] Fwd: Re: Videos summary, thanks.

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] Fwd: Re: Videos summary, thanks.
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:58:28 -0400

Hi John,

"john_re" <address@hidden> writes:

> On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 16:26:31 -0500, "Richard Stallman" <address@hidden>
> said:
>>     2) I've digitized your "GNU system" talk of friday from berkeley - it
>>     looks good.  Haven't had time to digitize the copyright talk. Haven't
>>     had time to look into ogg yet, will do so this month.
>>
>> Can you please write to address@hidden so we can get the speech
>> onto audio-video.gnu.org?
>
> Hi - RMS asked me to write to you regarding two talks of his from last
> month at Berkeley which I recorded.  I'm writing you now as he
> requested. I don't yet have them in ogg format, & that might take a week
> or two (this is currently a volunteer project for me, & I can't
> currently devote a lot of time to it.)
>
> Please let me know how to coordinate with you (& who you are!). :)

Sure, if you could just let us know at this list address when the video is
encoded and where we can download it from, we will transfer it over to our
hosting and add it to the site.

Anything we can do to help with the encoding?

If you could also provide a brief synopsis (like speech title, date and
location), that would help.

Thanks for your help!

--
John Sullivan
Program Administrator        | Phone: (617)542-5942 x23