Re: [Audio-video] About RMS's video at SINA.COM

From: Bill Xu
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] About RMS's video at SINA.COM
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 11:45:22 +0800

Hi John,

I just found this email among the huge spams. I am sorry.

The following is my description:

Richard Stallman: Free Software Movement and Computer Science Education.

September, 16 2005. SINA.COM, Beijing, China

Language: English and Chinese.

Richard Stallman gave the speech about the free software movement,
especially in the Computer Science education filed, to emphasize why we
should use the free software in the CS education. And Hong Feng gave the
speech about HTP(Hackerdom Training Program) he found.

Copyright: Richard Stallman, Hong Feng, SINA and Bill Xu.

--
Bill Xu <http://www.billxu.com>