[Audio-video] I would like to help with the look of the website.

From: Leo Jackson
Subject: [Audio-video] I would like to help with the look of the website.
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 19:37:22 -0800 (PST)

Hello Everyone,

I would like to help make the site http://audio-video.gnu.org/ look great
and make it more eye appealing to the public.

Who Am I:
Well just a person that would like to help. I am a volunteer on gnu.org and OGG
sites. I help in web design adding to the content of said site. I am an Artist
and a Designer. I just enjoy help I would help in the web site I have some time
to devote to this. I put in a request to join the group I was talking to John
he said I should join the mailing list and introduce myself to this fine group
so hello everyone.

My experience:
I have coded websites in many language, and scripts PHP, HTML, Perl, Python,
XML I also create graphics. I will help create a nicer website "Not just Apache
directories"--<John Sullivan> If possible to join or help I will like to get
started ASAP. I hope to be a help.

Thank You,

Leo Albert Jackson Jr
Owner Head Programmer