[Audio-video] Re: Request for help with Ogg - urgent!

From: Kaveh Mousavi Zamani
Subject: [Audio-video] Re: Request for help with Ogg - urgent!
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 14:28:21 +0430

Hi,

There are two options
Can you use VLC for streaming the speech? If it is just audio streaming vlc can work great,
Just start an Stream from menu file and stream it at HTTP, other players like mplayer will be able to play it for users when encapsulated in OGG format.
VLC can use Camera for its source,

Other option is setup a ICECAST server and broadcast you stream there. unfortunately it needs more time,

Anyway, the time is limited I can just suggest that you test VLC and see if it works for you,

Let us know if you have any problem,
Kaveh