[Audio-video] Recording of RMS LIANZA keynote

From: Brenda Chawner
Subject: [Audio-video] Recording of RMS LIANZA keynote
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:37:57 +1300

Richard asked me to get you a copy of the recording of his LIANZA keynote talk
as soon as possible. It’s available at:

http://info541.sim.vuw.ac.nz/wiki/uploads/Main/Richard%20Stallman%20LIANZA%2009.ogg

The details:

12 October 2009, LIANZA Conference, Christchurch, New Zealand

Copyright vs Community in the Age of Computer Networks

Please let me know if you  need any other information about this. Once I’ve
heard that you have downloaded the file, I’ll delete the page.

--
Brenda Chawner
Senior Lecturer