Re: [Audio-video] ghm videos

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] ghm videos
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 13:17:42 -0700

Kaveh Mousavi Zamani <address@hidden> writes:

> John and Leo,
>
> I was checking the videos in http://www.gnu.org/ghm/2009/.
>
> They are all technical subjects, like security, smalltalk, ...
>
> They are interesting and useful but, I think they wont fit in
> audio-video.gnu.org .

They are all by GNU maintainers on topics related to their projects,
right? I agree that it's a different direction from the videos that are
there now (which are almost all RMS talking about the philosophy), but I
think we should expand in this direction.

They are also of historical interest for the Project, since they
document one of the GNU Hacker's Meetings, which have now become regular
events.

--
John Sullivan
Free Software Foundation