Re: [Audio-video] Recordings to post

From: Sebastien Duthil
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] Recordings to post
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 19:31:49 -0400

The  files have been uploaded.

Sebastien Duthil

27/03/2011 18:46, Richard Stallman :
[I sent this message two weeks ago but did not get a response.
Could we get the discussion moving again?]

Please post these, then ack.

Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 18:05:03 +0000
From: Emmanuel Revah<address@hidden>
To:<address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Posting recordings in MP3 and Flash

  It seems that this page, http://london.indymedia.org/articles/7759  has
  now put an OGG version of the audio.  They also put up the whole talk in
  OGV format in 2 parts:

  - http://london.indymedia.org/videos/7796
  - http://london.indymedia.org/videos/7797

  Thank you for your support (and for starting the movement), I will not
  hesitate next time to directly ask people to provide Free formats, and
  if needed I'll use your good name.

  I'll admit to having my ups and downs, but I have convinced a few to
  abandon Free as in practical and adopt Free as in Freedom in
  conversations triggered by my "rant".

  I have also taken a few pictures, you may have seen, if you would like
  me to send them to you to add to your photo set (original size etc etc)
  just let me know.

- -- Emmanuel Revah
  http: http://manurevah.com
  xmpp: address@hidden