Re: [Audio-video] Recording of "Free as in Freedom" Panel?

From: Jason Self
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] Recording of "Free as in Freedom" Panel?
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 18:24:12 -0700 (PDT)

P. J. McDermott asked:
> Will
> anyone (from Pages & Places, from the FSF, from the audience, from
> QuestionCopyright.org, or otherwise) be doing a video and/or audio
> recording?

Not to my knowledge. Doesn't mean it's not happening, only that I haven't heard
of it. If you were able to record that it would be great because at least one
copy would then exist.

Any type of recording would be appreciated, even audio-only, as long as it's in
a pro-freedom format (Ogg Vorbis, Theora, WebM, etc.)