Re: [Audio-video] Richard Stallman recording

From: Kaveh Mousavi Zamani
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] Richard Stallman recording
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 13:24:49 +0800

Hi Jon,

Can I have downloadable version of the files?

Thanks
Kaveh

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 8:25 PM, Jon Neale <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Richard Stallman gave a talk at our offices a couple of weeks ago, and I have just put an (ogg encoded) version of the recording up at:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs1p6k_richard-stallman-copyright-vs-community-forward-2012-part-1_tech

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs1xq5_richard-stallman-copyright-vs-community-forward-2012-part-2_tech

He asked me to let you know.

If you have any questions, or comments, or would like me to change anything about the video, please let me know.

I also have a higher resolution version of the video (as well as the raw original), but it was too large to upload to daily motion. If you would like a copy, please let me know

Thanks

Jon Neale