Re: [Audio-video] Suggestion: RSS feed for the audio-video archives?

From: Jason Self
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] Suggestion: RSS feed for the audio-video archives?
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 19:17:59 -0700 (PDT)

J.B. Nicholson-Owens asked:
> Can you tell me more about what the audio-video archive site uses so
> I might give some thought as to what it would take to add such feeds?

It's static handwritten HTML & CSS served by Apache.

There's also a plan to use either Miro Community [0] or GNU
MediaGoblin [1] in the future. Miro Community has the desired features
but GNU MediaGoblin is probably the better choice in the long term. Is
that something you'd be interested in helping with?

[0] http://www.mirocommunity.org/
[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/mediagoblin