[Audio-video] Recording of Stallman speech at Reykjavik University

From: Stefán Freyr Stefánsson
Subject: [Audio-video] Recording of Stallman speech at Reykjavik University
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 19:07:20 +0000

Hello.

Here are recordings of the speech that Stallman gave at Reykjavik
University on 7 November 2012 - Copyright vs. Community.

Please do not link to this URL as the original since we are trying to
move it over to the main website. I just put this up so you can get
the recordings sooner.

http://datalab.ru.is/~stefan/fsfi/stallman2012/

As you can see there are multiple versions of the talk itself
(stallman_reykjavik_2012_*).

The file stallman_silfur_egils.webm is a recording of an interview he
did on an Icelandic talk show. The interview starts off with an
introduction in Icelandic but the interview itself is of course in
english. I got permission from the talk show host to put this on the
web but unfortunately I am not quite sure about the status of the
copyright on this, it may be that the Icelandic national broadcasting
company owns the copyright and so the permission I got from the host
himself may not be enough. Please let me know if you want/need me to
dig into this any deeper.

Kind regards,
Stefan Freyr Stefansson