audiodo-develop

Re: [Audiodo-develop] problems with ConfigMP3do

From: Stefano
Subject: Re: [Audiodo-develop] problems with ConfigMP3do
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 10:13:14 +0200

Ciao fallen,
 il giorno Sat, Oct 05, 2002 at 12:45:48AM +0000 hai scritto:

> I do not have anything in my /etc/magic file, and ConfigMP3do doesnt seem
> to agree.  I have attached the debug.shx and am wondering if anyone can
> help me.

Hi!
Your problem is a magic file lacking needed definitions. My CVS version has
solved this problem adding some automatic workaround.
At this time you can use one of those two magic files that I'm attaching to
this e-mail. First compressed magic file is a complete magic file from a
debian distro, second is a *partial* magic file containing only definition
needed to MP3do. You can uncompress first file in /etc/magic OR copy second
file in a diferent directory (renaming it to magic) and use -d option to add
this dir in ConfigMP3do seach path.

I hope this help you :-)

--