audiodo-develop

[Audiodo-develop] Proposal for Marketing Collaboration

From: Upander Bhati
Subject: [Audiodo-develop] Proposal for Marketing Collaboration
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 10:47:43 +0500 (IST)

    SUBJECT: - Proposal for Marketing  Collaboration.

Kind
Attention Managing Director Dear Sirs, We at Harir Glove MFG Co.
are pleased to introduce ourselves as the leading manufacture of Latex
and Nitrile household, industrial, surgical & examination gloves for
nearly 3 decades in Iran. Our Nitrile products are available on
request. With having an organized system as well as high educated &
experienced staff along with modern technology and the latest compound
formulation, we have a share of over 70% in our domestic market and well
known in near by countries. With regards to above points & in order
to expand our business activities with foreign countries, it would be
highly appreciated if we can be at your disposal for supplement your
needs in this respect with assurance of good quality as well as
reasonable price. It is worth to state that we have CE certificate
for our examination and surgical gloves which are classified in category
1 and 2 respectively & obtaining CE certificate (class 3) for our new
product “oskar nitrile” is under process by QS Zurich AG. Thanks in
advance for your kind attention and in hope of a mutual business
relation between our two firms in near
future. Thanks Address: A-52, Sector - 30 Noida,
(U.P.) India Phone: +91 120 2452721 Mob: +91 9899729866 Office Tel
Fax: +91 120 2538506

Log on to www.Sifymax.com for Cricket video score card, Hot videos from Lakme Fashion Week and more only on Sify Max!

Get to see what's happening in your favourite City on Bangalore Live! www.bangalorelive.in