audiodo-develop

[Audiodo-develop] sediment

From: Ruth Anthony
Subject: [Audiodo-develop] sediment
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:10:23 +0300

But they kept the mystery cagedbetween them.
Scurfing a patch away from the glazed window, Gant looked out.
Now, I wouldnt be so sure of that if I were you, Eliza began,her lips working rapidly.
Why, Aleck, I said, I dont much expect him before the first ofApril. Something taut snappedin her; she remembered his furtive backward glance, and she wept. Theunpaved frozen clay fell steeply and lumpily away.
He got her as she sank the thirdtime and swam to shore. He was immoderately fondof fish, and he invariably choked upon a bone while eating it. The settlement was plumed delicately with ahundred tiny fumes of smoke.
The car paused briefly at the car-shed, in sight of its stabledbrothers. How looked the home-earth then to Gant the Far-Wanderer? If it ever lands on you, you bastard, youllthink it is a mules, said Gil.
He closed the door behind him and jerkily opened three notches ofjuice. There was a warm electric smell and one of hot burnt steel. In a moment he began to snore gently through his blubbered lips. Yes, it does look pretty bad, she would remark. He closed the door behind him and jerkily opened three notches ofjuice.
In the name of God, Woman, what are we coming to? He strode across the dining-room and went up the hall.
The Square had the horrible concreteness of a dream.
Jim Bowles died while you were gone, I reckon, said the motorman. The earthwas spermy for him like a big woman. Her white embarrassed smile was atonce painful and comic: tears pressed closely behind it.
Old Bowman said hell be a rich man some day. Thus came he home, who had put out to land westward, Gant the Far-Wanderer.
He got her as she sank the thirdtime and swam to shore.
Eliza herself would laugh shortly, and then exclaimroughly: Get out of here!