audiodo-develop

[Audiodo-develop] afterward

From: Nikola Steele
Subject: [Audiodo-develop] afterward
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:38:23 +0300

She was trying out some cute dresses, and has perfect skin.
Didnt realize how tall and skinny he really was. She was accompanied by a middle-aged woman who was wearing cool-middle-aged-woman clothes, like a velvet scarf and vaguely witchy boots and such. Sorry I can't say the same about MK.
No More Big-Headed Girls. She's as nondescript in person as she is onscreen, but I guess that's part of her charm. Lucy Liu's hair was chin length and she looked amazing.
Black pants, black t-shirt and brown blazer. She looked at Halloween costumes and as I left was buying a huge suitcase. Was super nice to the staff and picked up a pair of shoes. Blends right in and looks just like on tv.
He was cute in-person, taking pictures with fans and flirting with girls. Random acts of kindness are pointless unless you want to totally embarrass yourself. They were both dressed in head to toe black and he's really cute. Dressed in a parka, jeans, pretty non-discript straight boy appeal.
You might argue that her profession alone warrants her induction in the Douchebag Hall of Fame, and you would have a point.
He was chatty, introduced himself and made some small talk although a little unwillingly. He was interested in a broken light bulb on the street and she said to be careful, that people were reckless with their trash in the city. They were real mellow.
No More Big-Headed Girls. They were both dressed in head to toe black and he's really cute. He was chatty, introduced himself and made some small talk although a little unwillingly.
This is not a bar exam question. Stopped on his way from his trailer to take some pics with fans. Abigail was adorable, her hair looked nice, and she had good posture and was talking to the woman.