audiodo-develop

[Audiodo-develop] Patrick was well known as the voice of Patrick O'Brian

From: Marianne Fleming
Subject: [Audiodo-develop] Patrick was well known as the voice of Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey-Maturin novels - he recorded the entire series, and many other books, for Recorded Books, and they're masterful.
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:43:26 +0200

Files on aircraft built by the WWI Zeppelin aircraft subsidiaries will
be found under Dornier, Friedrichshafen, and Zeppelin-Staaken.
VGO aircraft are included under Zeppelin-Staaken. Patrick was well known
as the voice of Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey-Maturin novels - he recorded
the entire series, and many other books, for Recorded Books, and they're
masterful.
The Aircraft Acquisition Corp.

PPPPP